Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Seriously What?

So, I was on the phone with my mom the other night. She asked how the weight thing was going. You know, the few extra lbs I have been unsuccessfully shedding. I said, "the same, it's annoying" I was not about to divulge I had in fact gained another pound. Then she goes into a "I remember turning 40 and how everything changed". blah.blah.blah. Then she says to me, "Well since I have lost so much weight in the past few months, we should just ship each other our clothes, you can have mine that are too big for me and I can have yours that are too tight for you." Yup, my mother requesting us to swap clothes. I do love my mother dearly and I sympathize with her current situation at home as it is not an ideal lifestyle (some other day, some other post) I commend (word of the day) her for trying to be humorous. Well, I hope she was trying to be humorous, but I really think she said it to annoy me. My 67 year old mother wants to swap clothes with me.

#seriouslymom

No comments:

Post a Comment