Thursday, April 17, 2014

Seriously 30!

Well, today is day 30. I actually did it. 30 blogs in 30 days. Thank you dear readers for humoring me- follow me OK? I will keep blogging but promise to keep it to a few times a month now.

For the most part, it has been a lot of fun to get back into writing, to have an outlet to vent, to share my life, and to remember funny and meaningful (word of the day) events and stories. Every once in a while, I really did not want to blog, but in those moments I really did not want to do anything, so it didn't have anything to do with writing.

At home, I am frantically trying to get the house and the family ready for our trip. We have dog sitters coming to stay, hence getting the house ready and now all you would be robbers now know our house will be occupied, sorry, maybe next time. I have piles of clothes that I hope fit into the two paid checked bags we get. I have been excessively applying tanning lotion to be legs in hopes that my pale, spidery legs don't look as severely out of place in Texas where everyone has a golden tan 365 days a year.

We are all excited about what we are calling our Hee-haw Tour of Texas Spring Break. We will see friends first that moved to Dallas last summer, then a few days in Austin and San Antonio and then off to hubs cousin's ranch west of Houston. He imports African mammals, so that will be interesting and we will go horseback riding, as well. We love a good authentic vacation and I think we are going to get one this time around!

Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment