Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Seriously Dairy Fairy

I swear I was born in the wrong decade. I think I should have been a 50's kind of mom. About 9 months ago I started using a dairy delivery service. Yes, I have a milk box on my front porch and yes I do get glass quarts of milk (for the most part). I absolutely love it! And it is not just a milk delivery, they are a full service operation bringing me locally produced foods including meat, pies, breads, eggs, pasta, sauces, pierogis, granola, honey, empanadas, pizza, pickles, cookies, you name it, right to my front door, every week! I have to place my order on Friday's by noon for the next week's Wednesday delivery. So, guess what? Since I have absolutely no short term memory left in my brain, it is like Christmas morning every.single.wednesday. About 7am each week my dog starts barking and I know my milk and goodies have arrived.

Our family favorites - chocolate milk by Ronnybrook Farm,  Peg's Eggs, Noble Pies chocolate bread (for MK) and the gluten-free zucchini muffins are a little taste of heaven. The favorite is the Lowland sweet (word of the day) Italian sausage. Best sausage I have ever put in my mouth. period.
This morning's delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment