Friday, March 28, 2014

Seriously Ivan

I have no idea why, but my autocorrect on my iPhone ALWAYS changes "I can" to "Ivan". So here's a glimpse of some recent texts I have actually sent. They make a lot of sense (word of the day) and some could even become actual heatherisms.

1. Ivan pick her up on the way to the party.
2. Ivan get the $100s broken down into singles.
3. Ivan stop by and see her if she needs help.
4. Ivan sign all names for $50 each.
5. You up? Ivan throw on some clothes and meet you?
6.  It was a group text, I got it too. Ivan just send you a reply though.
7.  If there is school tomorrow, Ivan not help, if no school Ivan.
8. Ivan feed them here while they get ready for the dance.
9. Right, Ivan make it $20, that will be good.
10. Ivan be home by 3 if you need me.

I am quite bossy with this Ivan, and I think hubs may need to start worrying about him as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment