Monday, June 2, 2014

Seriously Fizzling

Grades for report cards are due in less than two weeks so you know what that means? We are cramming in the remainder of the curriculum and testing the children at a Dover Downs kind of pace.  Car was in tears today trying to find verbs in a verb phrase, three times she circled nouns (she is 10 years old people) We.are.just.done. 

If we finish out the year all in one piece it will be a miracle. Between 3 lacrosse games this week, on top of girl scouts for both and my leader meeting, 12 dance classes, two golf lessons and piano we are bit over scheduled to say the least. Oh, and hubs is gonna be gone Tuesday - Sunday. And, this is not even recital week. Next week should be a real kick in the ass.

The two meltdowns that occurred between 3:15 and 3:30pm from Car is not a good indication of how this is all going to go. And, I think I am PMSing again, already. My cycle is dwindling down to every 22-25 days, so this does not fare well for the overall vibe in this house either, as admittedly I am a little testy during the 7 days leading up to the menses. So, you do the math on how often that's occurring, it ain't pretty. 

Wish me luck. See you on the other side... of a margarita glass if I don't throw in the towel before then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment